November 24, 2020 9:00 am - November 25, 2020 4:30 pm Online Virtual Training
This 2 day technical online virtual training will be held from 9am-4:30pm CST. This Advanced Corda Developer Training course is designed to provide students with the ability to design and architect CorDapps. This course builds on Corda for Developers to include advanced topics in design and deployment of Cordapps. Corda is an open-source distributed ledger platform designed to record, manage and automate legal agreements between businesses. It offers a unique response to the privacy and scalability challenges facing decentralized applications. Corda is the culmination of a collaborative effort with over 70 of the world’s largest financial institutions.
Upon completion of the Advanced Corda Developer Training course, students will be:
- Provided skills necessary to design and architect distributed applications for Corda Networks
Intermediate programming ability in Java or similar. Familiarity of Corda Key Concpets and development practices covered in Corda for Developers.
- Cordapp Architecture Practices
- Corda Networks
- Advanced Smart Contracts
- Modeling Business Process in Flows
- Advanced Flows
- Oracles & APIs
- Corda Integration With Legacy Systems
- Multi Cordapp Applications
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Best Practices for Secure Development
Laptop, Chrome browser (with ability to install plugins)